If your air conditioning system isn’t turning on, before calling in an HVAC expert, here’s what to check if your AC is not working. Keep in mind that as the temperatures rise, so do the calls. So, if your attempts to check things and cool off don’t work, call us to get your appointment scheduled.
- Make sure the outdoor breaker fuse is in the correct position. If the fuse is blown, this could be an easy fix to cool off the situation.
- Check your electrical panel for a tripped breaker. Often the easiest solution can be overlooked or easily fixed.
- Confirm that the switch on your thermostat is on. Yes, it happens. The thermostat is another easy check before calling in the pros.
- Check for a clogged air filter. Since you can change a filter easily, a clogged filter replacement could get you some relief.
- Routine maintenance: Routine maintenance would most likely prevent all these scenarios.
If you find yourself and your family sweating out in this heat wave and went through this simple checklist, and it’s still not working, call AccuAir at 404-301-3850. Don’t wait any longer. Usually, systems age and break, not until you need them. We are here to help!
AccuAir is a full-service heating and air conditioning repair company. With over 45 years of experience, AccuAir can service residential and commercial customers. Our repair services include heating, air conditioning, furnace replacement systems, and heat pump replacement, and we provide service plans for all of our services. We provide residential & commercial heating & air conditioning repair services for these areas: Alpharetta, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Milton, Dawsonville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Marietta, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, Woodstock. Contact us to book an appointment or fill out our inquiry form to learn more about what to check if your AC is not working. You can also EMAIL US.